Welcome to the Village of Port Edwards!
Notes from the DESK of the Administrator, Ray "Boz" Bossert: (10 SEP 2021)
1. The vaccine is rolling out and our COVID numbers have dropped. We have NO active COVID cases in Port Edwards and if so its less than 5 ant anytime. We have about 70% of our Village Population vaccinated with the rest awaiting their turn.
2. The Village crews are out and about dealing with the wrap up of Summer construction projects. we are starting to set up for the Winter months in our parks and Streets.
3. Our Committee and Board meetings are conducted in person meetings but we will continue to offer ZOOM meeting connections for all citizens to participate from the ease of your home. I will post ZOOM links on our facebook page.
4. We are in the starting phases of our 2022 Budget, if you have an interest in seeing where the Village plans to spend money in the next year, please feel free to drop by a committee meeting or the full board meeting. we will host a Public Comment session in November to gather your feedback.
5. As always if you have a question, concern or even to identify a Village employee with some praise, you can reach me 24/7 at 715-315-0304, or my email at email@example.com
Lets all stay "Port Proud!"
Port Edwards is a village in Wood County, Wisconsin, United States. The village is located northeast and adjacent to the Town of Port Edwards along the Wisconsin River. The population was 1,818 at the 2010 census.
Address: 201 Market Ave, Port Edwards, WI 54469
Phone: (715) 887-3512