Welcome to the Village of Port Edwards!
Notes from the DESK of the Administrator, Ray "Boz" Bossert: (25 March 2021)
1. The vaccine is rolling out and our COVID numbers have dropped. We have NO active COVID cases in Port Edwards and that's due to the best practices done by all (masking, washing hands and social distancing). We have about 35% of our Village Population vaccinated with the rest awaiting their turn, we expect this to continue for 6-8 more months due to limited State supplies.
2. The Village crews are out and about dealing with the Spring Construction Season preparations. As a reminder we will rebuild 3rd Street from Letendre to Morrill. We will also be resurfacing 1 mile of our Bike Trails from Ver Bunker to Seneca. We will also resurface 1st street from Le Tendre to Ver Bunker. All this work will be over the next few months.
3. We have wrapped up our Winter park schedule and closed the warming shelter for ice skating. We have great plans to upgrade our parks this year and hope you enjoy the efforts. ALL our other parks and shelters are open for use if you want to reserve a shelter, call 715-887-3512
4. Our Committee and Board meetings will return to in person meetings next month but we will continue to offer ZOOM meeting connections for all citizens to participate from the ease of your home. I will post ZOOM links on our facebook page.
5. As always if you have a question, concern or even to identify a Village employee with some praise, you can reach me 24/7 at 715-315-0304, or my email at email@example.com
Lets all stay "Port Proud!"
Port Edwards is a village in Wood County, Wisconsin, United States. The village is located northeast and adjacent to the Town of Port Edwards along the Wisconsin River. The population was 1,818 at the 2010 census.
Address: 201 Market Ave, Port Edwards, WI 54469
Phone: (715) 887-3512