Welcome to the Village of Port Edwards!
Notes from the DESK of the Administrator, Ray "Boz" Bossert: (16 SEP 2020)
1. We are still under a State mandatory mask wearing order, this expires on 30 SEP 2020 but may be extended, please do your best to comply.
2. Less than 55 days to make your voice COUNT, Please take advantage of early voter registration on line at www.myvote.wi.gov or dropping by the Municipal Building to register to make the November elections run smoothly.
3. The Village continues to look at innovative ways to better maintain our Bike trails. If you are interested in helping as a concerned Citizen, please reach out to me at email@example.com. we have established a Facebook survey on our village Facebook page https://poll.app.do/pg/village-bike-trail-support, please take a few minutes to complete, we have had 30+ residents participate.
4. Our Public Works department are out finishing some curb and gutter work. Repairing sidewalks and getting our parks ready for the winter months. Please keep a look out for them while working along our streets.
5. We are in the process of establishing a Port Edwards logo and trademark Village sign like many other Villages and cities. Once we get a few proposals we will reach out for public input and comment. If you have some thoughts or ideas drop me a note.
As always if you have a question, concern or even to identify a Village employee with some praise, you can reach me 24/7 at 715-315-0304, or my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets all stay "Port Proud!"
Port Edwards is a village in Wood County, Wisconsin, United States. The village is located northeast and adjacent to the Town of Port Edwards along the Wisconsin River. The population was 1,818 at the 2010 census.
Address: 201 Market Ave, Port Edwards, WI 54469
Phone: (715) 887-3512
2020 Census Mailings - Please see update on the Resources/Notices page.
Beginning mid-March, every household will be receiving a letter asking you to go online to complete the census questionnaire (or to respond by phone). You will continue to receive additional reminders until the questionnaire is completed. Eventually a paper copy will be mailed if you have not yet completed the questionnaire online or by phone, followed by personal visits. You are encouraged to respond to the questionnaire at your earliest convenience.